Relaxed sight-seeing tours in Scotland
Scotland is renowned worldwide for its stunning scenery and iconic sights – from the recently unveiled Kelpies near Falkirk to historic Edinburgh Castle (which has been around a bit longer…) to the majestic Cuillins on the Isle of Skye (even longer still!).
Booking a Scottish sight-seeing tour with Corporate Cars chauffeur drive service will ensure that your holiday is memorable for all the right reasons. Just sit back, relax in luxurious comfort and be ready to be wowed by everything that this fabulous country has to offer.
Our popular sight-seeing tours include:
- The Malt Whisky Trail in Speyside
- The magnificent Scone Palace and Glamis Castle
- The windswept Culloden Battlefield near Inverness
- Scotland’s Castle Trail in Aberdeen and Grampian
- The Road to the Isles via Loch Tummel and Loch Rannoch, taking in the Queen’s View
- The haunting experience of Glen Coe and its sinister history
- Fort William and Ben Nevis
- Castle Urquhart by boat and the hunt for “Nessie”…
A full package to include hotel accommodation, transport and entrance fees where necessary is supplied. Prices on application – just ring our office on 01738 444545